Thursday, May 22, 2008

Postponed Rebel?

I dont know what's wrong....
It's just that i felt that i'm getting rebellious.
It seems that i'm going against my parents...
I also felt that this few weeks,
the number of times that i fought with my mum has rapidly increase
and each time I really feel like shouting, screaming and leashing out my anger...

I dont know what have become of me...
When i was still in primary and secondary, whenever my parents would
object or say a thing, I would obediently obey them...
I used to long to go out with my friends but of course my parents objects...
each time a friend asked me out i would have to decline...
that is because, my parents dont let.

Now a days,I just raise my voice, argue with them...
is it a long after effect??
where my rebellious stage is just postponed?

Now in college,
I'm always, I repeat ALWAYS stuck here at HELP.
After class i would have to wait for hours until my parents can come and pick me up...
I for one dare not drive.
I'm too scared to...
I dont have the patience to wait and I do not like to study...
everyday i would enter the library and
everyday i would be greeted by books
i hate studying...
but what can i do?
I don't even know whats my ambition...
and here i am at HELP, my parents paying their butts out
to let me study....
I just made their life miserable....

I can't stand it!!!!!!!
ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

help me!

No comments: