Friday, May 16, 2008

Narnia!!!!

Hi!!! ^^
Well from the title, I just shouted Narnia!!!!
Last night,I went with my buddies to cineleasure and watch NARNIA!!
hahaha
I enjoyed the movie A LOT... but then after the movie my friends do ask me
to rate the movie...
for me....
I dont know how to rate movies...
Its just wether i like it or not...*hehe*
The part of the movie I liked is the rat that acts like the cat in Shreak 2
Its just so cute!!!!! *squels*
Then theirs is also the part where Lucy hugs Aslan… I so want to hug him too~
Oo... my 2 gal friends liked prince caspian but i on the other hand prefer
on of the main characters... Edmund... XP
hahaha funny that i'm not like them..
We were the last to leave the hall and later on we even took pictures at the
hall way where a big 'poster' was located... it's just made of cardboard and
there's a chair for you to sit...
hahaha it's fun....
i guess i shoul do it more often...

The only thing i'm sad about is that 5 of us went together but we couldn't take
a pic with all of us together...*sigh*
I wish I could have asked someone to help us do it..
Anyway overall we enjoyed ourselves
Hahahaha
So here's a the pics that we took last night!!
enjoy !!! hahahah


A pic that we tried to take but failed... hehehe look at V's expression *hahahaha*




A 2nd try is always better then the first~ hahaha



A group pic -the first one-
Look who's sitting on the 'throne'
Wow and is surrounded by hot girls...
*hahahaha*


A group pic -the second one-

ceh....

somebody 'perasan' sitting on the throne and acting all cute...






2 gals falling for Prince Caspian....

Loyal konon... you guys just broke Jae's heart...

*hahaha*

Okies i got to go now... see you all in the next post...

byes,

No comments: