Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Speed!

well,
many have said that speed racer is not nice and not worth watching...
but to me who seldom visits the cinemas sure liked it!
hahaha





eventhough it is very colourful from the beginning to the end
I actually enjoyed it...
there are some funny parts and the cars racing are entertaining...

Well i have to admit that one of the reason that i even watched speed racer is because

the korean singer, Rain acted in it... hehehe

I know that his role isn't that big to begin with but to me i just thought to give it a try...

hahaha





Though Rain is korean, he can converse in English.I was quite surprised that when he spoke, he doesn't have that heavy korean slang...

well...

the slang can be heard in those long sentences....

Overall, I enjoyed the show altogether!

hahaha.. i got to go... c ya!

With love,

No comments: