Monday, June 2, 2008

C2 Age!!!

Hi ppl!!!! ^^
it's already june!
wow time sure flies...
haha
Last may, the 31st,
i had attended an even called C2 Age.
its a Comic,cosplay, anime,games exhibition.
It was held at HELP Uni. Col.
It's actually my first time attending this type of event.
Although there aren't many booths & nice things around
I still enjoyed myself there...
well...
the ppl there aren't really responsive and the whole thing is kinda
disappointing...
but still, It's a new expereince for me!
hahaha...
i didn't bring my camera so i didn't take any pictures...
if I mange to find it i'll post it here...
hahaha!!!




~EDIT~

6 June 2008.


oooo...
i manage to get a pic or two that my friend took using her camera...
so here it is!!!!



'L' and Misa Amane, the girl who held the 2nd notebook.





No comments: