Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cant stop Laughing *Hahahaha*

Hey guys!!! ^^
How you've been??
hahaha recently I've just seen a few CF done by
none other then TVXQ and SNSD(Girls Generation).
For those who doesn't know Girls generation, it's a 9-korean-girl group
who debuted last year under SM Entertainment.
The cf is about the new phones from Anycall....
the thing is, they paired them up!!!!!
(the only thing i'm upset about)

The pairings are:
1. Yoochun & Yoona
2. Jaejoong, Tiffany & Yunho
3. Changmin & Jessica -
I hated this pairing the most.... Jessica!! hands off my Changmin!!!!!
I'm officially jealous. *sniff*
Changmin......Y?......

Okies... here are the vids... watch it.... hahaha
Oh yea...
"haptic" is from a greek word that means "to touch" and this phone's main special feature is its touch screen.

Anycall Haptic CF - Haptic Scandal [EngSubbed]


^
i love this cf!!! Changmin is just so cute!!!!
AHHHH!!!!! jealous!!! *sulk* Jessica is just so lucky!!!
OMMO!!! Junsu is cute too~
he's just like a small kid!
I couldn't help but just burst out laughing no matter how mant times
I watch it!!! *hahahahaha*

Anycall Haptic CF - Let's Haptic [English Subbed]


^
Hahahaha in this cf, I really liked watching Junsu's expression when
the lift opened!!!
"I'll tell on you!" hahahaha he's just so cute here!!!
The rest are funny as well~
they were all practically moving every where in the lift!
hahahaha

Anycall Haptic CF - Haptic Battle [EngSubbed]


^
Yunho over here is just plain funny!!!
I pity him in the 'fight' over Tiffany but then that's what made the cf funny!!
hahahaha *squeals* Junsu is cute!!! just like a smalll kid XP


When I watched this, I was in the library and I almost burst out laughing!!!
It would be such a sight if I do....
I had to hold in my laughter!!!
once i left the library, i did thought about the vid and I really laughted out loud....
hahahaha I guessed it's the after effects.... XD

well, I got to go now... I have a class to catch ^^

Full of laughter,

No comments: