Monday, May 5, 2008

*Back*

Hey ppl!!!
This is my first post in May...
Wow time sure flies...
haha...
I just read a book..
well it's actually a mangga (japanese comic book) but it's in Malay.
With just one look, I thought that the book doesn't look interesting...
in a word, lame.

My friend June told me that it's not bad so I thought that i'll give it a try.
It's actually a series, all in it's just 2 books.
Well, once I started, I couldn't stop until I read it all...
As in I read the whole 2 books!
from what I typed, you guys could have guess it already...
I liked the books!
hahaha...
some might not find a liking to the book as the story line isn't really
realistic but I like it because it brings me to the world of fantasy...

It doesn't hurt to fantasise once in a while.... does it? XP

Here's a description of the first book:
(Baka-updates)

Genre: comedy, Romance, School life, shoujo

A special oneshot by Kamaro Kikuchi from Betsucomi,
it was then continued under the title Nousatsu Rock Shounen.
Fujisaki Maki once had a peaceful life, but one day,
she decides to help Nobitani, who was being bullied,
and now everyone's bullying her!
Because Nobitani feels guilty, he gives Maki tickets to
a famous local band called 'East Robo'.
Maki decides to go and during the concert,
the leader singer plays a ballard and is looking at Maki?!

I include a pic of it's cover here...

so you see, it doen't look attractive right?
but i like it =P

*fantasise*

If only I could somehow be like that girl, Maki....XP

For some ppl, they might not like it but if you think it's OK for you,

then go ahead and read it... hahaha

If you end up hating it, dont blame me ya! XP
Okies, i've got to go...

see you guys in my next post ya! *waves*

With love,






No comments: