Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Fr3ak Accid3nt!!!

AHHHH!!!!
Do you guys know what just happened??
I almost knocked into another car!!!
AAAHHHH!!!!

well i guess i am a lousy driver after all...
I was never ready to drive...
My parents kept on bugging me to take my undang...
and I did in the end... I scored 47 out of 50 in that test and
it was only the first and last test i took...
(hehehe... sry if you guys think i am showing off...
this is actually the only thing i'm proud of from all the driving thing)
Well it's not that REALLY GOOD thing, there are others that did better than me...

After the undang, My parents, (especially my dad) kept on bugging me to learn to drive...
After all that bugging...
I finally went..
I took the 16 hours course and the uncle who taught me said i was good....
then I finally took the test right after my last class which is only a week later
b'cos that place is only open on tuesdays....

You guys know what??
I failed my test...
that stupid car died on me when I was doing my 3-point-turn!!!!!
(excuse me for using the word stupid)
I almost passed and that car!!!!! ARGHH
Because of that the following week i had to skip my first accounts and econs class....
That day, my mum prayed hard for me and even i prayed hard too~
I actually prayed all the way.... and
THANK GOD I PASSED!!

Well, after getting my licence and all i am actually still not ready to drive....
haiz....
Have you guys experience this???
I know of many who wants to get their licence and drive FAST
but they dont have it...
I on the other hand have it but doesn't want to drive...


In delima,

No comments: