Thursday, May 8, 2008

Change???

hey!
how are you guys doing??
I hope you all are good.... ^^
After the incident yesterday, I thought a lot about it...
but the only thing that really bugs me is the word Change....

It just reminds me of a serment I herd quite some time back...
If not mistaken. it's last month...
The Pastor was said about the changes done to the church and
ppl either like the changes or doesn't...
He also said that GOD does changes in our lives for the better
and even there are times that GOD make changes for the sake of changing...
and this will in the end make us comfortable with changes...

I've been thinking hard since last night,
I actually dont like changes...
but i've been through a lot of changes lately since after SPM.
If I were to list it all I dont think i have the time...
Anyway i'll share out a few.

1. I dont have many friends so i tend to stick to the ones I already have.
I have already started college and of course I am alone. Ppl would usually make new friends right? but I dread it...

2. About my driving...
This is actually what I have shared yesterday....so if you guys want to know about it,pls refer to yesterdays post.... hehehe... XP

3. The change in studying environment
College life is so different...

well....
I actually started to think about these changes when I was on the way back home from
fetching my bro and the funny thing is that once I got back home,
my dad was watching news on TV, it is about the US and there were many ppl around holding big cards.. like those in a riot with big letters saying CHANGE!

I was thinking wether it is from GOD....
hahaha...
so change????
oops... i got to go..
I have a class to attend soon...
see you guys in my next post!!

doubtful,

No comments: