Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dreaming~

Hi ppl!!!!! ^^
I woke up today and i got such a nice dream!!!!!!!
KYAH!!!! if onli it really happened!!!
so i'll be telling you guys bout my dream last night...
hahaha this dreams rarely comes to me....
hahahaha

I was attending a lecture and I saw familiar faces.
When I looked at them,
I just knew that I somehow know them but at that time it didn't struck me to who they are...
I sat in the same row as one of them.... just few seats away

After the lecture, I just went my way.
On the way back,I sat in a van and it so happened that I had connections with the driver
and we were good friends.So i got a free ride... =P
My mum was sitting beside me minding her own business so I looked around.
I then spotted a very farmiliar face. That familiar face that saw at the lecture hall!!!
Kyah!!! >.<
that fellow is just so cute!! hahahaha

I didn't dare say anything as there are still others in the van so I just waited....
hoping to have a chance to ask... hoping that his stop is not around the corner...
The journey back was almost spent in silence till all the others were dropped off.
I perked up my courage to ask him...

" Excuse me, Could you by any chance be Kim Junsu from Dong Bang Shin Ki? "

When he looked at me, >.<>
I so wanna Hug him!!!! Kyah!!!!

Well all I got as an answer was a nod.
I was so exited, My frown quickly turned upside down!
The information for me to take it is quite big because the chances to meet them (DBSK)
or even just one of them alone is like.... 0.1%
Well I was so exited that i kept shaking my mum beside me and telling her that
Kim Junsu from Dong Bang Shin Ki is here!, Kim Junsu is sitting in the same van as I am!,
It's Kim Junsu from DBSK!!!!! XP

Junsu looked puzzled and he just smiled, almost burst out laughing at my actions...
After a while, the van came into a stop and 2 more people came on...

They came on and actually sat opposite of me.
they were staring at me....
I guess they were wondering about the commotion i'm making...

Something soon came up and my mum had to drive us to our stop...
When the 2 people who just got on was quiet,
I paused a while from all the OMG JUNSU!!!!!!!!! ,
then i turned and really looked at them and my mouth opened wide ...
i was...
OH MY GOD!!!!
After looking at Junsu and all, I immediately recognise them.
I almost screamed out their names...

" Yoochun-oppa, Jae Joong-oppa! "

they nodded and laughed...
That time I felt that I could explode with joy.
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
I'M IN THE SAME VAN AS DONG BANG SHIN KI!

the rest of the journey is just mainly me asking questions about them...
After a while,I took over my mum and drove them to their stop...
I even sent them to their doorstep.
My last question to them was the

" When are you all leaving Malaysia? "

they just answered in a few days time and i just had to ask them ether I could
visit them again. I just had to ask.... I told them I have something to pass to them.
It's from a friend. Directly after that I gave them a note that I took months to complete it....

" Could I take a picture with you guys? "

that poped out of my mouth once I passed them my note.
And they said YES!!

My first pic was ith Yoochun-oppa and it was a funny one...
Then the second pic was with Jae Joong-oppa.
I felt that he was a bit reserved and I had to call out to him a few times...
Lastly it was Junsu-oppa!!!
The pictures taken were all close-ups!! as in face to face >.<
some were even with our hands over shoulders!!! kyah!!!

Thinking back,
Maybe it's because of my attitude.
Maybe because I treated them like how I would treat my friends...
It wasn't my usual me who is quiet... but after the pictures,
I woke up.

haiz....
nice dream!!!!
but why Changminnie wasn't there......
I actually had 3 more dreams about them b4...
but i so far this is the only dream i ever posted...
i guess next time i'll share it with you all!!!
hahaha....
Can u believe that once i woke up I quickly grab a pen and paper and worte my dream down???
hahahaha...
So now you have experienced part of my craziness hahaha...
okies...
bye,see you next time!!!


With happiness,


No comments: