Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not an everyday experience at the eyewear shop~

just the other day,
my mum needed to go to the eyewear shop for contacts and my bro needed
to adjust his spectacles so off we went...

as i enter the shop,
i noticed 3 ppl sitting down of course i will look at them.
2 were ladies and the other was a gentlemen.
He was trying out the sun glasses.

at first glimpse i thought that the guy was my friend's boyfriend so
i turned to look again.
His features are just so like my friend's boyfriend so i wanted to make sure hahaha
i have never seen her' boyfriends family so i dont know...
hahahaha
He was sitting in between his mother *obviously* and his sister?
well,
when i looked, the girl next to him glared at me!
her eyes were like ready to kill!
you guys should have seen her face!
hahahaha
so conclusion, that girl is that guy's girlfriend.

i really thought that it was my friend's boyfriend so i looked
but that girl just kept on glaring at me.

when i left the shop,
i so felt like laughing!

here are my thoughts at that moment.

" she doesn't need to glare like that! i'm just looking....
i'm not staring and drooling or anything, just staring....
U think i want to steal your boyfriend?
Get real, who wants your boyfriend? not my type!"


hahaha!
that girl was really glaring at me till i left the shop.
i wonder....
am i really a threat to her?
am i capable of stealing someone's boyfriend?



NAH!

who am i?
i got lots of flabs.....
really dark skin? *to be in nice terms, i'm really tan* hahaha
compared to that girl,she's way beautiful.
so just thinking that i was a threat to her really surprised me...
hahaha


hmm..... maybe she just dont like ppl looking at her boyfriend...
hahahaha
that must be it...
hahahaha

No comments: