Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Journey back home~

hey all!
i wanna share with you guys about monday(10/11/08)....
i went back home alone!!!
all by myself!
hehehehe *proud*

after my one and only class on monday,
i took the U82 bus from help to KL Central.
Then i bought the KTM Komuter train ticket and boarded the train.
I reached Kepong at about 2++pm.

Then, i went to my secondary school to collect my SPM cert.
unfortunately, it's not out yet.
the clerk said that it will be out next year....
i'm wondering if the scool is just plain lazy or its the government....
y does it take so damn long to just get the certs done?!
I need the cert next year....
sigh.

well, i then walked to the market area and stop by at a stationary shop...
on the way to the market, the weather was hot and i was thirsty so i said...
"wah! i'm so thirsty"
then when i turn the corner of that road,
i spotted the lady that always seels soya bean and cincau in front of my school.
i really thank god for it!!!
hahaha...
i thought that i could get a mag from the stationary store that my friend,June wanted.
too bad they dont have it....

After that stop, i continued to walked uphill.
it was so tiring and my bag was so heavy!
i decided to use the shortcut that leads to the traffic light to cross to my housing area.
and IT WAS A BAD MOVE!
that shortcut is in between the housing area and is connected to the traffic light by a door.
THAT DOOR WAS LOCKED!
so i walked to the other end where there's another door.
THAT DOOR WAS LOCKED TOO!!!!!!
i had to walked all the way out and use the steep hill to the traffic light....

After crossing the road,
i walked up a slight steep road to my housing area and downhill all the way to my house.
when i reached home,
i could only step into my house and fall to the floor...
i just sat there for about 15mins.
I reached home at about 3pm....
i'm just so exhausted.....

hahaha...
so thats my story of my journey back home!!!!!

No comments: