Monday, November 24, 2008

i hate it

hey,
i have not been updating for some time....
i wanted to for i have so many things that i wanted to spit out...
due to me, i couldn't do so...
i have not been feeling well.

I always feel nauseous and dizzy.
then, i had high fever and headache.....
the doctor told me i had some bloating in my stomach....
i'n the end, doctor told me that i had some viral infection.

that time, i really did feel so unwell and it was the time where i slept
the most....
now,
my fever is gone but the dizzyness and the feeling of vomiting is still
around. I couldn't sit in a car for long....
i would feel like i'm car sick and would really want to vomit everything out eventhough
my stomach is empty....

even i was just copying notes from the white board,
i would feel the dizzyness and the vomiting feeling will just come...
i hate it!!!!
and till now it's still here....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

jamie lly said...

chillin laa..everything will b ok soon..i skip maths today btw..jz 1 of the worst day..