Wednesday, November 19, 2008

16 November 2008

it was the day i had publically announced to the world that
i'm a christian!!!!
this is usually done but following the steps of Jesus Christ in
Water Baptism!!!!!

so, that day, 16th November 2008 is the day i was water baptised!
^o^
i'll share with you all bout the ceremony,

before the water baptism takes place,
all of us, the baptism candidates and their family members and friends
gathered at the chapel in my church, Metro Tabernacle.
We then started by singing praises to god.
after a few songs, the baptism candidates all gather to take a group
photo.
the next photograph is then taken with the family members...

the water baptism part then start with pastor water baptising 2
elderly ppl....
because their body can't take it to go into water,pastor did
baptism by sprinkling.
usually pastor prefer the full emersion but bcos of health reason he does that.

after the 2 elderly, a lady was called
and yea, for this, v are called by name...
and i was the 4th!!!!
the pastor asked me a few questions and i answered them.
then he said,
"I now baptise you in the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit".
Pastor then pushed me into the water and he made sure that
i was fully submerged then only pushed me out...

when pastor pushed me in,
i didn't feel scared like i did at first.
i cant swim and i dare not put my head under water...
but at that time,i felt very light...
like i was on air... and i didn't feel the water pressure on me at all
not like when i was in the swimming pool....
i felt calm.....
at peace?

after i was submerged, pastor pushed me out...
when he did so, i didn't feel a thing...
its like he didn't push me at all...
it's like i came up myself but my feet was not even touching the ground...
hahaha
its funny
but at the same time...
it felt nice...
hahahaha

so until here then...
hehehe
i got to go...

No comments: