Saturday, June 28, 2008

Presenting....... Chocky!!!!!!

HI ppl!!! ^^
today's topic is .....
Presenting Chocky!!!!!

Ta-da!!!


Giant Chocky!!


-Mirror effect-


okay....
I know it's not pocky or rocky...
but i have been seeing my friends eating this in front of my eyes.....
i so wanted to eat it too~
but i was saving my pocket money for a lunch in Mc Donalds....
Do you know it's a turtore to see ppl around u eating rocky
almost everyday?!
If you dont know then i'll turtore you!!!!!!
*evil laughs*
well, i'm so happy today!!!
my dad bought for my brother and I a box of chocky!!!
*waves hands in front of your eyes slowly*
fill your eyes with chocky!!!!

I opened my box of Chocky!!!

I'm gonna open my chocky stick!





i'm eating my 1st stick of chocky!!!!

feast your eyes with me eating Chocky!!!!

I'm EATING CHOCKY!!!!

The chocky is in my tummy~

*rubs tummy*

i'm satisfied

hehehehe!!!!!!

No comments: