Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Choas!

hey guys,
been really chaotic recently.
family chaos.
i would like to tell you guys about it but i kinda dont want too...

well, i'll just summarise it.

-that night-
1. dad scolded bro
2. dad scolded mum
3. dad scolded me
4. mum scolded me
5. mum scolded me again
(i even got scolded for something i didn't do!)

-next morning-
mum scolded me again

-this morning-
mum SCOLDED me AGAIN.


*end of summary*


That night i was really down and i cried even though i didn't want to.
When the tears stop flowing, i wanted to cry it all out but
not a single tear came out. (weird me)

a friend of mine, ZR she smsed me.
Right when i was really down.
She's really God sent,
God knew that i needed to share things out, needed to let it all out.
And HE sent her.
After the 3rd sms, i felt my eyes wet.
After i sent my reply, my dad came to my room and left later on.
Right after i closed the door, tears just poured out of my eyes non stop.
I couldn't control it.
i didn't felt like crying. I dont want to cry but it just came.
That short period of time, my phone didn't even vibrate,
that is to say i didn't receive any replies from ZR but right after
i stopped, then my phone vibrated.
when i looked at my messages, the notice stated that i have
2 unread messages.
One on my reply and another asking if i got her message.
I really felt that it was GODs work on knowing that
i needed to cry even though i didn't want to. so
once i stoped then only the messages reached me.
If i were to receive the message earlier i guess that i would stop crying
so thats why god did it.

Oh, that time to i felt the presence of god with me.
It wasn't the aircond(it wasn't on)
it wasn't the fan (i dont have on in my room)
It has to be him.
Only HIS presence would be the form of wind twirling around me.
I really thank god for being with me and for sending my friend ZR to be there whenever i needed someone.

GOD Knows me best!

Thank you Lord! and Thank you ZR!!!!!

Love U !!!!

No comments: