Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Is something wrong with me??

hey ppl,
i'm back again!
this time i have a question.
Is something wrong with me?

well, this question came to me just half an hour ago,
during my econs class.
I brought my autograph book to ask my friend to write in it.
(i know i know.... i'm still in the 'stone age')
and i also brought my colour pens too.It's a whole set.
I bought this colour pens 3 years ago to work on my projects
for my PMR examination and i have kept it until now.
Amazingly it can still be used...

anyway,
my friends G and KM saw my pen and they tried out my pen.
Later on, my other friends saw my pens and i overheard them saying
"Wow, the pens are so nice! I also want it."
I just kept quite and later on, La asked KM to use the purple coulour pen.
KM asked her to ask the boss and I just turned my head and looked at La.
instead of a reaction from La,
I got 2 reactions.
1 from La and another from Sa but both of their reactions were exactly the same.
"Oh My God!" with big eyes.
Their reaction wasn't the nice OMG way but the kinda bad OMG way.
I mean whats wrong with me being the owner?

i felt hurt...
it could be that im too sensitive,
it could be that its not me......
haiz...

No comments: