Friday, June 6, 2008

A friend in need is a friend indeed!

hey ppl i just wanted to share about my friend..
well,
i have not been in high spirits because of the reason that my parents
wouldn't let me go out...
since i was a kid,
i dont really go out with my friends and right now i have even entered college
and still i dont really go out.
just 2 days ago,
it was Yoochun's b'day and my friends(dong bang gang) and i went out to
celebrate his b'day...
We had made it a poin to meet up and celebrate each of TVXQ member's
birthday.
On February 17, we had bought a cake and celebrated Jea Joong, Yunho
and my dear Changmin's birthday.
Not to forget, my birthday too!!!
hehehe ^^
it was nice of them...
nothing was planned for me but when singing the birthday song,
they suddenly added my name in it right after Changmin's name.
hahaha XD

okay...
coming back to what i wanted to say earlier.....
I was depressed and i got scolded by my dad once i got home and it was only 10pm.
it was not like i reached home at 12am or something...*sigh*
well when i received a call from my dad earlier at the restaurant,
I so wanted to cry but of course i didn't.
when i got home i just smsed my friends and it was late already...
i didn't say anything about me feeling sad but one of my friend made it a point
to call me talked to me for almost and hour...
it is just so sweet of her. *grabs and hugs her*
she shared with me her experiences and consoled me....
I really am blessed to have a friend like her!
that night, i really did felt that GOD had sent me an angel to comfort me
and that angel was my friend!

No comments: