Tuesday, April 15, 2008

*Flashback*

Hey ppl !!! ^^
I'm back again... he he
Well, time to share more bout myself so I'll rewind back a little.
At least it's the not so bad stuff... hehehe
OK, back to year 2003.

*Flashback*

It's the year I started my secondary school.
I didn't have friends but i decided to at least get one.
When i entered the class new faces greeted me, i scanned around hopefully to at least
see a familiar face and true enough i found one.
I only knew bout her through rumours, well the not so good rumours but i was desperate for a friend.
Oh, and it's also coincidentally that both of use have the same friend so i talked to her and made friends with her. That year i was very close to her. I soon found out that those bad rumours bout her wasn't real at all....

OK, to not make you guys get confused, I'll let you know bout the rumour.
It is said that she always skip schools and hangs out with boys. Well you know when your in primary, you are sure to gossip a lot... hehe.... XP

After knowing her, I found out that she is very sick, even the doctors doesn't know whats wrong with her blood. Well she will get chest pain from time to time and would often be absent but thank GOD now she is fine.
There was even once she shared to me bout her feelings and all and she almost wanted to commit suicide.
Well GOD really helped her and she accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and saviour. She is a strong believer of Christ and is miraculously healed from her unknown disease.

Other than that, I too came to know about 2 more friends who is a guy and a girl. We soon 'click' and became close friends. Yup close friends till we were in form 3 ... *thinking* that will be when we were 15. We had our major exam that year which is PMR and things got though on us.
Well, we fought a lot but we still got back together.....

Have you guys heard of a relaitionship where there aren't any misunderstandings and arguements??
I bet thoses wont be even considered real relaitionships...
Through arguements and misunderstandings then only we would get to really know the other individual....
Apart from spending time together and talk things through =P
This way, the bond between would get stronger...
Well It's at least what i think....

To summarise the bond between us 3 from all the years, in the end 3 of us didn't really click anymore...
It's sad *looks down* but things can't always go the way you want to right?
*puts palm onto heart* GOD knows what's best for us....
Even though we aren't meant to 'click', 3 of us are still friends...
Occasionally we'll call each other up or go out for some catching up time....



Oh dear, it's late I've got to go....

*end flashback*

I'll continue to tell you guys bout the rest in the next post...

sorry!!! *bows* =P

With Love,

No comments: