Thursday, April 24, 2008

H3LLO!!!!

Heya ppl!!! ^^ *waves*
I haven't been blogging for a week already.... >.<
The one and only com at home is still not fixed yet!!!!!
AHHHHH!!!!!!
This is just so frustrating.

Previous week i can't really say that i'm really reallly busy,
well......
I haven't been to the library or to the computer lab at the main block...
I have also been trying to hang out with my new friends from college,
so I practically followed them last week...
The college friends I mentioned above *points up* are actually 2 - 3 gals
They didn't want to use the coms so I just tag along...
Well, my colls friends are, RICH ppl so .....
U know.... those types of ppl... =P
Other than them I dont have anyone else to hang out with...
this is just sad..... >.<
I miss my old pals!!!! *sighs*
I really miss the old times....

I feel like telling you guys about my old friends!!!!
hehehe....
but then, look at the time!!!!
I got to go to class now.....
aih *sigh*
why does this always happens???
I'll see you guys in my next post!

thank you so much for reading my blog! : )
*well to those I think will ever read my blog
hehehe =P

byes

With Love,




No comments: