Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Continuation of Flashback

Hey guys!!! ^^
How are you all doing??
I'm here again to continue from my previous post...

*starts flashback again*

Well after the 3 of us thingy, I didn't have any other friends to hang out with...
I was practically floating around... as in I went to different groups,
I talked to them and so on but I still couldn't get comfortable with them...
I practically felt like a ghost.....
*nudge nudge* do you know what i mean???
the longer i stayed like that, I felt even more lost....
I lost my interest with things, studies and even my favourite past time...
Even I couldn't believe myself...
I started to express myself through writing...
it's bout a few months later that I started writing and the writings are actually poems.
from time to time i would write when i feel really down.

I didn't understand why was i like that,
I didn't understand what's wrong with me,
I didn't understand the world around,
And I was lost till GOD knows when....

In the year 2006, I got into a new class and sat with a few friends,
Friends that I knew their names of and are actually really really close friends with the girl who wanted to commit suicide I told you guys about in the previous post.
From then on, I started to talk to them...
and at least made friends with them...
I wasn't that lonely then but the lost feeling still stayed....

After a period of time i stayed with them, got closer to them....
I appreciate it a lot and the feeling of lost gradually became smaller and smaller....
and soon it wasn't really bothering me at all...
Well this group of friends are the ones that were there for me when I needed them...
They share their thoughts with me and soon I too learnt to share mine with them...
They thought me new things everyday and I really thank them for it....
Because of them, I got to where I am today...
Well not just them,
because of all my friends and the experiences I got,
I am who I am today...

Even though I got to experience many hardships and all,

I really appreciate it and wouldn't trade it with something else...

if I were to do it, I wouldn't what I am today...


*End of flashback*

I'll tell you guys bout my group of friends that I mentioned above *points up* next time...
My com at home is still not fixed yet and I depend on my college's com to blog... =P
I need to go and attend classes now...
mianhe (sorry in Korean), Gomenasai (sorry in Japanese)

byes...


With Love,

No comments: