Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fr3ak Accid3nt

OMG !!!!!!
Do you guys know what happened to me last night?!
I was almost involved in a car accident...
I have not been driving since I got my license so
last night I drove to my bro's school to pick him up from his night class...
My mum was right beside me and my bro was behind....
I was driving with continueus speed and a car from the opposite direction wanted to
drive to my left while a car from the right wanted to drive to the left...
Well it actually happened at the crossroad...
the one that looks like a T junction but it is not...
well the first car i told you guys about stopped in the middle of the road
and the second car couldn't cross over and stop right in the middle of the way...
I repeat IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WAY!!!!.....
I guess I panicked and .....
I dunno.....
well in the end i stoped the car almost knocking to thesecond car....
haiz.....*sigh*
That was scary.....
.....
.....
.....
....

Well, I got back and told 2 of my friends...

they were supportive and all...

Oh GOD, I got such lovely and caring friends.....

LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! <3>


OK, I got to go attend my class now...
hehehe ... byes...

With Love,

No comments: