Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 21st Birthday Changmin!!!

hey,
i know it's late...
my internet connection sucks...
anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGMIN!!!!
<3>
hehe
well,
Changmin has grown up now...
officially an adult.

this post is dedicated to none other than Changmin!!!
hehe
i've got 2 pics of him here...

-the young,adorable,cute Changmin-

he has now turned to....
















-an adult,HOT,SEXY Changmin!!!!-

*faints.... hotness overdose* XP

well, too bad i can't celebrate my changmin's birthday with him or my dear dong bang girls...
first is because my changmin is at japan and dong bang girls are in malaysia while
i'm here in australia...

sorry changmin!!!!
i know you are busy and have been working hard.
Keep up the good work!!!
all the best and may god bless you!!!!


okies, so on my beloved Changmin's birthday, my dad brought my family and I to
Mount Ainsle.
It's a place where we can see almost the whole of Canberra...
well, it's mostly the centre of canberra...
canberra is a well planned city and it has been planned to be built in a triangle.
if not mistaken, it was for defence purpose...
so here are my pictures...
-the parliament house can be seen,right in the middle-

-the airport-

-me!-

-Changmin-oppa! I'm here and i'm taking in the view on your behalf too!!!!-

okies...
that's all for now....
once again,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANGMIN !!!!!

PS: if u noticed, i have on a red shirt.DBSK's colour!!!
i'm a cassie too!!!!!
XP

No comments: