Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As promised

like i said,
as promised,
here are the pictures of my house...
hehehe

- The Sanctuary is actually the name of the garden-

- The driveway to my house.The house on the right is my house -

- The garage & my family's 2nd hand car.... -
( the car is really NOISY!!!! when you start it, it squeaks for at least 2 minutes )

- The main door at the side of the garage -

- from the main door -

- on the left to the living after the garage door -

- up the stairs -

- the top floor -

- directly in front of the stairs -

- bathroom next to the toilet -

- the sink ... and ignore me... it's super hot that day!!!! -

- my bedroom on the right of the stairs -
( my bro's room is directly opposite the bathroom and the internal
is exactly opposite of mine... except the carpet )

- 2nd pillow!!!! with the pillow case 동방 Gang gave me!!!! thanks guys!!! -

- bed -

- my wardrobe... ignore me again...i know i'm fat XP-

- open the right u see this -

- open the left you see this -

- table beside my bed.... the fan, my dad bought from a garage sale... i think it's $4.
The weights are to hold the fan so it doesn't move -
( the weights are also bought by my dad from a garage sale )

- parent's room on the left of the stairs -

- parent's walk-in wardrobe directly on the left of the door -

- parent's bed -

- bathroom + toilet -

- living room 1, in front of the stairs and can be seen from the main door -
(downstairs)

- living room 2 -

- TV set in living room 2 -

- kitchen next to the living room 2 -

- dining area next to the kitchen -

- study/computer table next to the dining area -


- door to the back,next to the main door. its on the right -

- after i open the door -

- walk further and here's the back garden -

- my house from the back -

- over the fence, golf course -

that's all!!!!
phew...
it took me bout 2 hours just to upload the pics and resizing it....
oh dear...
i forgotten the laundry room....
it's just in between the stairs and the kitchen...
i'm too lazy to upload that photo now...
sigh
it takes up too much time....
anyway...

glad to show my buddies how my house is here!!!!
^^

No comments: