Thursday, February 12, 2009

Freezing cold!

hey ppl!!!
today, 13th Feb.
i woke up early on my own without anyone calling me!!!!
it's an achievement!!!
YAY!!!
*ppl clapping hands*
Thank you
*bows*
Thank you
*bows again*
XD

The reason why i am up early is because,




It's super cold!!!!

the forecast for today is
max 19 degrees, min 10 degrees.
bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................... it's cold.

since it was cold i dread going to the bathroom to wash up.
my reflection on the mirror opposite my bed shows that my hair wasn't
untidy like it's been through a tornado or something,
so i got up and cam-whored!!
hahahaha!!!!!
well, waking up and straight away cam whoring isn't easy especially in the cold hahaha
but here are the pictures anyway....
some are quite funny to me so have fun laughing!!!!
you wont find me posting pictures of me like this again so
appreciate it!!! hahahaha
at least you can
laugh your butts out if you're having stress!!!
(that is if you find the pictures funny)






- my face looks like im constipated hahahaha!!!-









- Colgate advertisement! 'shiny teeth' konon -
hahahahaha!!!!




i dont know if you guys noticed,
my hair is slightly different from usual.
how do i look????


nice???

hehehe
let me know!!!
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

No comments: