Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Chapter of Eternal Life

Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a country in the southern hemisphere comprising the mainland of the world's smallest continent, the major island of Tasmania, and numerous other islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans. Neighbouring countries include Indonesia, East Timor, and Papua New Guinea to the north, the Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, and New Caledonia to the north-east, and New Zealand to the south-east.

On 1 January 1901, the six colonies became a federation, and the Commonwealth of Australia was formed. Since Federation, Australia has maintained a stable liberal democratic political system and remains a Commonwealth realm. The population is just over 21.3 million, with approximately 60% concentrated in and around the mainland state capitals of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, and Adelaide. The nation's capital city is Canberra, located in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT)

Australia's landmass of 7,617,930 square kilometres (2,941,300 sq mi)[is on the Indo-Australian Plate. Surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans, Australia is separated from Asia by the Arafura and Timor seas. Australia has 34,218 kilometres (21,262 mi) of coastline (excluding all offshore islands) and claims an extensive exclusive economic zone of 8,148,250 square kilometres (3,146,060 sq mi). This exclusive economic zone does not include the Australian Antarctic Territory.
source:wikipedia

This is the country where i am staying now.
as you guys can see, i had added something onto my blog name and as you guys can see from
this post's title, it is yet another chapter of my life here in Australia.
it's gonna be exactly 2 weeks since i'm here in Australia when it's tomorrow...

i miss Malaysia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( i cant believe i'm saying this but i did)
I miss
동방 Gang!!!!!!!!!!
I miss my family!!!!!!!!!
I miss Yuki!!!!!!!!
I miss my friends!!!!!!

i actually got loads to post but the internet connection now sucks!!!
i'm using dail-up connection and it's damn slow...
b'cos of this i dont have the mood to post much...
so pls be patient with me...
i'll update more on my house here on the next post...
see you guys soon!!!!!
Miss you all!!!!!


1 comment:

jun-e said...

hi grace!!!!! ah... i really miss u a lot. I'm fine here so as others... remember me k....