Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twilight!!!!!! & Happy B'day Jeannette!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my dad bought me Twilight series!!!!!
on 2 october, it's Jeannette's B'day and we went out to 1U to celebrate.
We went to watch a movie that is Mamma Mia and ate at Ms. Read...
Man, it's damn expensive....
3 desserts for RM40......
We even shared money and bought her new moon!
hahahaha
at night i went back there together with my family and watch Mamma Mia all over again too!
hahahaha
so here are the pictures!!!!


-the 3 desserts-


-Chocolate Brownies-


-Chocolate berrylicous Pavlova-


-Banana & Peach Crumble-


-the new addition to my bookshelf-

-myself and Twilight-


-myself and New Moon-

-Myself and Eclipse-

-Myself and Breaking Dawn-

-Myself and my Twilight series!-

No comments: