Thursday, October 2, 2008

It pains me.....

At the sound of your voice,

My heart beats with elation,

At the sight of your message,

My frown turns upside down,

Memories of joy just floods into my mind

Playing….

It felt just like yesterday,

That we have been together,

Sharing those happy and sad moments.

I had been wondering around aimlessly

Not knowing what to do,

Feeling so forlorn,

So abandoned

But this changed when I realize I found you.

All those years of knowing each other,

We had just been passing by

Exchanging hi and byes,

I never knew that one day,

You’ll be part of that something I was looking for.


Last year,

It was one of my most memorable year.

To be able to have found you

To be able to share our ups and downs

It’s such a privilege.

You have thought of others,

Placing them before you,

Thinking of only the positive to help you through the situations,

Wondering what others lack that you have,

Being grateful for who you are.

I admire you for being so strong

Being so altruistic,

For I can’t and I’m ashamed of it.


It has been is kind of you

To let me in to your other world,

Sharing it makes me feel important

But please,

When times are though and you feel like crying,

Cry!

Shed those tears!

Let it all go….

I know it’s typical but life is not worth living

Just to throw away…

It’s your life,

Live it!

When you’re stuck in a labyrinth,

You have to find your way out.

No one can le you out

But there are people to help you,

Guide you.


Don’t take everything and bare it all on your own.

Let it go….

Whenever I hear you like this,

Whenever I see you like this,

It feels so foreign….

I don’t know why….

I couldn’t bare see you being like this.

I couldn’t bare hearing you like this.

I felt it.

I don’t know why.

I couldn’t stand it.

I don’t know why

But that night I know.

I shed tears,

It pains me….

We shared it

And

We are in it together.


This is dedicated to my dear dear friend Chin Zhe Rei <3



No comments: