Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm married to my 4 lovely husbands & have a lover too~ XP

hallo!!!!
have not been updating a while....
so here I am...
well,
i wanted to post this up months ago but was lazy too....
hahahaha
my friend and i did this during lan classes....
hehehe
we were just too bored till we went back to our kiddy days!!!!
hahahaha...
sorry ms.Belinda.....
your classes are just boring....
hehehe
we did love couting...
and of course i did my love counts with non other than
DONG BANG SHIN KI!!!!!!
so here are the pics....









I'm Shim Changmin's wife!!



I'm Kim Junsu and Kim Jae Joong's wife too!!!!
*Jane,Jean and Zhe Rei is so gonna kill me*



I'm Park Yoochun's Wife XP

*Lee Yee is so gonna kill me*


I'm Yunho's lover....

*oklah... not bad de.... hehehehe*

hehe..

and yea this actually coincides with my september post...

hehehe it's about the statement made there... hahahaha

http://gkanotherchapter.blogspot.com/2008/09/tvxq-vs-john-hoon.html






No comments: