Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have you?

Have you ever had feelings for a total stranger?

Have you ever felt that you miss someone so dearly?

What if it was somebody you have not even met?


That first glimpse that had caught attention.

Which made you follow up that someone’s life

And then had you falling all over.

Have you?


What about standing from afar just watching that someone’s moves?

What about giving support when the someone doesn’t know?

Have you?


I have seen pictures of that someone a thousand times

But then just that moment that I see that someone again,

I have this strange feeling.

I long to just sit and watch every movement made,

Taking in,

Remembering

Then I long to touch that face

And I know

I had miss that special someone.

Have you ever felt this way?

Have you?

No comments: