Wednesday, September 8, 2010

update~

Hello again fellow readers,

It's the middle of the night right now and i just have the feeling of blogging and so here i am right now.
okay, regarding the assessment i mentioned in the last post,
i had done my part in compiling and editing it.
What's left of it is to prepare my speech/presentation for monday and of course the submitting
on Sunday. I still have not heard back from my group members so i have to wait for them before i can manage to submit it.

i still got loads of assignments that are due soon but i don't know why, i just feel so tired.
It's like i'm all worn out and tired.
I don't have the mood to tackle my assessments like how i did for my report.
It just died out.
I notice that i've been digging my harddrive for unwatched movies and i've so far watched
3 movies and 1 jdrama. that is within 5 days.
how bad is that?

The Jdrama, i didn't mind watching it as that time, i really do need a break from my report so i watched it at night.
For the 3 movies,i should have refrained myself from watching it.
I had also downloaded mangas to read as well.

So right now, I really have to buck up and start doing my work again.
It's hard but what can i do?

i'm sure that i wont be the only one struggling.
every student sure have their own distractions in their own forms.
I do miss high school.
Can't believe that i used to hate it.
haha
we're humans so that's what we do right?
haha

alright i want to end the post here.
i actually got loads to type but i better stop and get some sleep.
i'll post again soon~

Let's work hard together to overcome our distractions!!!

Your Shimihae Jusaeyo!!


No comments: