Thursday, September 16, 2010

presentation....

Yup, i had my presentation today and i had to dress up as a guy- working guy.
i had to change my voice too and when i did that,
the class practically laughed.
half way through my speech, i broke out into laughter.
I wish i hadn't though sigh.
It's just that i can't stand/ resist myself from laughing when i see others laughing
and it's the same as crying...
sigh.

i had made a fool out of myself.
why does it have to be someone laughing at my presentation every time i do so?

anyway here are the pictures of me in my outfit today.
I even got ppl looking at me... (or i should say, look at me and whisper among their friends)
i don't know if it was good or bad that i wore this outfit the whole day.

anyway, the reason to why i'm posting about this is to let my dear friend,
Jamie, know that i finally used the tie i bought!!!!
hehehehe

Jamie do you even remember the tie??
It was the first time we ever went out and i bought the tie with you along with Jun, Eza and Ching...
hehehe
i can't remember the name of the shop though since it's been so long ago (and it's now that i finally wore it hahaha)

okay, so the outfit today is:

- black pants
- black shoes
- white long sleeve top
- black tie
- brown vest



Oh and during the presentation, i had my hair tied up btw.

and about the 2 pictures above, i chose the pictures that had my face not look so round.
hehehe
XP

No comments: