Thursday, January 8, 2009

Otanjoubi Omedetou Jane-chan

i know this is late but i still celebrated with u de right???
hehehe
Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

hehehe


well,
i can't on9 for long but this is for you jane!!!!
*hugs jane*

Thank you so much for being my friend! <3


from form one, u had not known me well but u lent your cd's to me, i really appreciated it!
thank you! *bows*

later on when we got to know each other better, u were friendly to me.
i thank you for that too!!!
hehehe
Thank you for the birthday card u gave me when we were in form 4.

i still am keeping it in my drawer....

thank you for the friendship pen you bought for me from the
cultural club sales in form 5 too.... hehehe
it's so nice of you to do so.


Of course i can't forget to thank you for being so patient to me....

everyday feeding me information in class after u guys introduced me DBSK.

hehehe XD

thank you for burning dong bang songs into a disc for me on 2007.....
thank you for helping me 'pass' my letter to DBSK during their concert....
thanks for telling me what happened during the concert directly sfter it at 1AM....

thanks thank you for spending your precious time on my small,stupid,silly requests...
hehehe
oh, last but not least,
thanks for being my partner in the school mag competition!
hehehe thanks to you my ideas are already on the front cover of our school mag on our final year.... i thank you.

thank you

thank you
thank you

thank you.


love you!

and once again....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





this is jane's reaction when v surprise her on the say she did her bday party...
hehehe
you would never suspect that others would throw u a surprise on the day u're doing a party right??
hahaha but in the end her reaction is so funny hahahaha


-Reaction to a pleasent surprise-

No comments: