Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello?

In the morning of 12 of Jan,
I woke up, feeling the hot sensation flowing through my body....
it's just like the feeling of adrenaline...
or should i say that it is adrenaline.....
I quickly get off my bed and went into the toilet and stood right in front
of the mirror, examining my ear....
it was red alright....
It felt so real.
the feelings were so real....

you guys reading must be thinking that i'm mad, crazy or something
but no.
i'm not.

What happened was, i had a dream.....
It was a really funny dream that i would not share...
but the ending was the opposite....
this turns things upside down....

so here goes....

I had to deliver some things to a king and i was doing this with my bro.
I flew there.... (<<<<<------ super weird)
Once i got there,i passed the stuff over to the king.
Out of no where, Yukesan came into the picture.
Apparently, he's with me. (funny. in the beginning its my bro now him???)
UK(Yukesan) then asked for a reward...
the king says go ahead and look around,see what you like...
So UK went around looking.....
He was looking around and asked for the most expensive stuff...
(this character is so not UK..... well at least from the UK i know...)

while waiting,i looked around.
i went walking into an aisle.
the walls were covered with mirrors, art, and craft.
Then, at the end, I saw a picture of a women.
She was lying down on the floor.... but the thing is, I can't see her body.
It looks like she is submerged into the floor.... like quick sand?
Its only till her chest. Her facial expression was calm and soothing.
she looks like she's in a really peaceful sleep.
The King at that moment, called for me....
i quickly got out of that place.

The King said in a tone,

"you are very daring to wonder around.
Same goes to your friend.
He's just so full of himself."

So i left that place to meet someone to go back together.
It turned out was searching for my bro.
(funny right? I came with my bro but later i wasn't with him and now
i'm searching for him to go back? )

I later found Ron Nard and Vinod sitting outside.
After talking to them, my bro came to me...
I was looking for a way to go back home and it turns out Vinod is getting a train back,
so i decided i should so the same.
Vinod got his ticket already, so i had to line up to buy tickets at the booth nearby.
On the way to the ticket counter, I found Ron there buying a ticket himself.
He didn't even let us know!!! (Ron how could u!!! U didn't even offer to help me buy the tickets)

It ended up we all had to line up.
(Suddenly the group becomes bigger.... there are other girls in the group now... funny)
when lining up, we decide to pass all the purchasing of the ticket to the first girl in the que.
After telling the cashier, we had to wait for the machine to produce our tickets
and we were ordered to wait at the side.

On the way to the side, a girl knocked me and her keys fell to the floor.
I tried to help her get the keys but there were so many ppl.
when i had almost picked up the keys,she had managed to get to her.
She then turned to me and said.

"Thank you.
oh and see you in class later."

She miled and pat my shoulder.
With that, she turned and leave.
I looked at her while she walked off and then i turned to face my friends.
(suddenly jane and lee yee came into the picture.
why is my dream full of ppl appearing and disappearing?!)
I then told them,

"What is wrong with her?
I dont even know her and she says
see you in class later"

In that busy place, hactic moment,
my phone rang.....
i looked at my phone but i picked it up straight away and said hello.
I didn't even noticed what was displayed on the screen of my phone.
I had seen it but there was so many things in my mind that the incoming call's name
didn't registered into my head......

on the other line, a person answered.

"Hello? Hello..."

There was a slight pause....
and i froze right on the spot.
Jane and Lee Yee came to me at the sight of my sudden change.

Realisation hit me.

I know thet voice.
I recognise that voice.

So, after the slight pause,
I hear a group of ppl talking at the same time on the phone.

"Annyeong haseyo, 동방신기 imnida "
(it's in Korean)

directly after that, they translate and said in English

"Hello, we are Dong Bang Shin Ki."

I was still in shock, i felt my left ear suddenly feeling hot.
The feeling then spread to my whole body.
it's just like the feeling of adrenaline...
or should i say that it is adrenaline.....
I guess my heart was pumping so hard that the blood immediately goes straight
to my ears and then only to the rest of my body.

Still frozen on the spot, I just listened.
The phone was silent, (i guess they were waiting for my reaction?)
I didn't say anything.....
I couldn't say anything....
My brain was still processing the fact that 동방신기 was on the other side of the line.

Then Yunho spoke up.

"Hello?...."

I couldn't utter a word but i finally managed to produce a sound that
sounds something like

"err..."

At my funny/weird reply,
he continued on to ask me somthing in korean....
Before he translate what he just said to me,

I WOKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY ???????!!!!!!



But the feelings at my left ear and body was so real....
and i had to check....
I quickly get off my bed and went into the toilet and stood right in front
of the mirror, examining my ear....
it was red alright....



*sigh*
so that's my dream......




No comments: