Friday, January 23, 2009

gifts....

These are the stuff that i have received in the past week...
the pics are all sruff given to me by my college friends except the last 2 pictures.
that drawing was given to me by my old friend from high school...
that darwing was done by her!!!!
man, she improved a lot!
i so wish i could draw like that.....
i'm jealous i cant...
i can only draw a stick figure....
sad....
the CNY card that is full with writing is from my college friend ,Jamie.
the rest are from June.
it's so nice of her to write me such a long letter=booklet.....
i also got an early b'day gift too...
hehehe
with the birthday gift, she gave me a birthday card...
i'm so touched that she would do all that for me when we have only known each other for
like... 9 months
AHHH!!!!
i'm gonna miss my friends....
oh yea there's a drawing of 6 girls...
that is drawn by my college friend Shi Ching...
her drawing is not bad!
she didn't take any art classes so it's good actually...
hahaha

my friend Jia myn, have been drawing since young so....
ok la....
XP
hahaha
Shi Ching she just recently started i think so...
hahahaha
XP




















No comments: