Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1st ever sleepover

hehee.... uploading these photos sure do take so much time....
sorry i dont have time to eally comment so for now,this picture will have to do....

i'll come back to edit and share with u guys what had happened that day....

XD


-EDIT-

Hey, ppl!!!!
i'm back to finish this post.

My first ever sleepover was held at my house due to my exam period.
it was on the 10th of January.
at about 4-5, Jane and Lee Yee arrived and so did my brother's friends.
FYI, the sleepover is onlt for my friends and i.... hehehe
i actually wanted to do it on the 9th but my brother wanted to have his party
and my mum made me pushed the sleepover to the next day....
so we had BBQ for dinner and desserts!!!
hahahaha

At night after dinner,
we chat for a while and i played River Flows In You by Yiruma.
well, of course i didn't manage to play the whole song.
It wasn't easy and i had taken one month plus to learn how to play the song.
For your info, i dont take piano lessons....
i had actually managed to play the whole song but the rhythm is out.
that night, i was really nervous playing the song for others to hear....
too nervous for me manage to finish playing the song....
sigh....
too many mistakes too....

anyway,
we went up to my room later.
ended up in my bro's room to watch the T Concert
but we didn't finish watching it.
We decided to have pillow talks... hehehe
We revealed facts about ourselves and really learn more about each other....

before we watch T , the girls said that we have to take a group pic so,
jane had been setting up the camera....
i just stood there....
Zhe Rei told me to sit and i was confused....
We are taking a group picture but she's asking me to sit down?
something's not right.... that's what i thought...

It turn out that they had prepared something for me....
Four of them sang for me!!!!!!
AWWWW~~~~ thanks guys!!!!
thank god that when the sang the song,
they changed the ending rhythm to mirotic's if not i'll really burst out crying.....
it was really sweet of them to take the effort to practice a song for me....
so after exchanging hugs, i sang for them a song too...
it's entitled Two Voices One Song....
I've been on an emotional roller coaster so when i sang that song,
i was nervous and felt that i was about to cry but of course i kept it in....
thank god jane didn't record me singing....
it would be so embarrassing !
the song's a duet and i sang it alone.
the voice range isn't in my range too but i forced myself to reach that particular note
that i have to sing at the chorus...
hehehe

so back to watching T,
When we were watching halfway, my phone rang....
how could this happen....
sigh
it was a friend from college....
she called me about some econs thing.
i really felt bad that i wasn't studying for my next paper and here she is
studying so hard....
T.T

after i hung up then only did we had the pillow talk.
The girls then helped me with my photo album...
hehehe
THANKS GIRLS!
i wanted to do as much as i can before i leave....
i'll be bringing along the album with me to Aussie so
that i can remember them....

okay,
so here are the pics....
hehehe
enjoy




-mum's chocolate cake-

- the strawberries are from Korea! -

- Tiramisu made by mum-



- Cheeseberry made by my mum but i put it into the glasses XP -


- Jean at dinner-

-Zhe Rei at dinner-

-Jane at dinner -
She never fails to get the camera
hahaha


-3 of them-

-Zhe Rei and Lee Yee feeling sleepy on the bed-


-Jean looking confused?-

- Zhe Rei during pillow talk-

-Lee Yee hiding from the camera during pillow talk-

- myself listening attentively during pillow talk-
i really was off guard and jean took this pic

-Jane helping out for my album-

-2 of us deciding on somthing and ZR, what are u doing to my bunny???!!!-









-all soft toys together!!!-
FYI 2 of thyem are mine XP

-After sleep!!!-

-brushing teeth.... jane, why are u such a poser even when ur just washing up? hahahahah XP-

No comments: