Thursday, December 11, 2008

Anti Chocolate


i got this manga last 2 month......
and i felt that the manga's main character is quite similar to me!!!!!
hahahaha
1. same D.O.B.
2. both of us dont like chocolate....

hahahahahahaha

well i used to really like chocolates....
but just last few months i really got scared of chocolates....
many of my friends had chocolate cake for their birthdays and ...
well u can guess i what...

well,
i just can't stand it....
hahahaha

among my db gang, i'm the only one that now dislike chocolate cakes...
hahahahaha
well, we had chocolate cake for jean's and lee yee's b'day hahahaha...
i really thank god that jean helped me chose the cake for zr....
luckly it was apple cheese....
hahahaha
and just yesterday,
my classmates and i celebrated our account teacher's
bday...
hahahaha
and she in the end treat us for breakfast
hahahaha
well, the cake was....
chocolate brownies!!!!!
AHHHH!!!!!
i paid rm2 for my share of the cake so i can't just eat one small slice
so i took 2....
argh!
when i finished the 2nd small piece,
i really felt like vomitting.....
sigh
i dont know y....
i just quickly rinse my mouth and clear of all the chocolate residues...

BUT this only happens when i eat chocolate CAKE.....
funny right???
i'm fine with JUST chocolate....
hahaha.....

i guess,
my db gang would be surprise with this new fact about me
hahahaha....

let me know hahahaha.....

No comments: