Saturday, December 27, 2008

25 December 2008 -dinner-

Hey, have not been blogging ....
sorry...
i couldn't...
dont have the time...
but hear is my christmas....
(on 25 dec 2008, night)
enjoy...
and guess what did i get for christmas from my cous sis?
hehehehe...
watch my expression then and see what did i get....







-me taking pic of my present b4 opening... but i'm lazy to upload the pic XP-







-see what did i get!!!!! guess!!!!!!-
and oh when i was opening the present i was only focussing on it IN MY HANDS
so i didn't know what was going on around me...
i was smilling when i first saw this photo.
din realised that my dad, cous sis in red and cous bro in green was watching me...
hehehe
they were all smiles except my dad...... XD










have u guessed it yet?






TADA!!!!!!































well, that's it!!!!
thanks uncle for the wonderful pics!!!!
sad that he appeared only in the last pic....
thanks Kim for the present!!!!
love you!!!!!
and Ben thank you for the book too~
am currently reading it...
hehehehe XD

that's all for now...
exam is near and i can't come on9....
to tell you guys the truth,
i'm secretly using the com...
shhhh!!!! this is our secret kay?
thanks ya!!!!

No comments: