Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank yous~

Hello again!

i just noticed that i have 2 new followers~

thank you pink_pokadots_xox and faberdrive90 for following this blog....
haha
i never thought that people would want to read what i write anyway....

to nicolas and jamie, thank you very much for 'following' me for such a long time...
^____________^


okay, originally i wanted to post the pictures that i took at perisher but each time the window pops up for me to upload photos, my whole server crashes...
i'll have to wait for a few more days to post it. Most likely, i would post it up when i'm at uni.
the internet is better at uni but the downside is i will have to keep on adding credit into my uni internet account for every MB i use...
sigh


I'll see you all soon and thanks for reading!!!!!
*hugs*

No comments: