Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thoughts

Hey readers!!

It's been awhile right?
Well today, I shall be updating on my thoughts and where i am at.
First off, I shall announce that I am already working!!
I'll give you a hint.. I'm working in the advertising line.
I got to say that what we learn in uni and what we need to apply for work are totally different.
I definitely am having difficulties with getting used to working life. It is very stressful.
Totally needs a lot of discipline and dedication to work, not to mention lots of long hours of work too.
I'm not going to say much about my work place but I find it real stressful and the advice i can give to all of you out there who are thinking of going into advertising, is that those who are working in this line, loves Advertising. So go for it if you really have the passion for it.
From my point of view, advertising is not really my cup of tea after having now experiencing it first hand.
I shall be off exploring into another industry pretty soon.

I'm currently feeling lost as to what am i able to do since i dont find advertising to be the line of work i cant take on. What am I able to do? What do i like to do? I really am searching for answers to these sort of questions.....

Enough about work, I shall now jump onto the next topic that has been on my mind---K.Pop!

It has been awhile since I have updated myself with Kpop. I totally miss it.
So much has happened and there are so many new girl and boy groups as well as new songs!
Currently I cant help but to mentioned the Gangnam Style fever that has been going around. Friends and family has been mentioning about it.
Even on youtube, it has many views... if you dont believe me, have a look *points below*


The beat sure is addicting even after a few times listening to it, i can pretty much recognise the song from hearing bits and pieces of the song.

other than that, i've been listening to IU a lot... hehehe
currently, IU's You and I are on repeat and I just cant get enough of the song.
have a listen, who knows you'll like it as well hehehe
The MV is below~

I really do like the song and even the clothes she wears is really nice. I so do want to be able to wear the type of outfit she does and look as pretty and adorable as she is >.<

here's another song that gets me through the days...
Sea of Moonlight

IU's beautiful voice really shines in this song and it gives off a really nice vibe that somehow makes me feel that everything will be okay for me for the day.

Well, I'll write till here this time. I hope the MVs shared will help/inspire or even bring laughter to you readers~
=)
until next time!!! See Ya!

No comments: