Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Magazine layout


hello all!!!!
First up, i just noticed the my followers list has increased....
i'm surprised! Well, i thank you to all that are following my blog be it 'registered' under the following or just by bookmarking and visiting ever so often.
I thank you!
ありがとうございます! *bows*

Secondly, i have handed in all my major assignments!! I'm so happy!
In my last post, I had talked about the difficulty of completing my magazine layout?
well, Thank God i've finished it. I managed to get it done a day earlier due to the printing studio is closed. I've made an appointment and manage to get it printed on high quality paper.

I'm so glad that it's over and i'm also happy that i can say that i had designed a magazine. hahaha well an eight page magazine. Ii'm so happy that i've accomplished it that i'm posting it here to share it with you all~

The magazine designed is on street art. The dummy text is provided by my tutor.
The pictures used in the magazine are taken by me though~ ^o^

Apart from being able to submit my magazine layout on tuesday, i've also managed to finish my copywriting assignment too. For copywriting, we had to think of a theme for a campaign that is to market Alfa Romeo Giulietta. It me half a semester to come up with the final submission (well, it's actually lesser than that as i spend most of my time on the microsoft protoge and magazine layout - you dont have to tell other ppl kay? XP) hahaha
i'll upload the photos of my copywriting assignment in my next post because i would need to take a picture of it. hehehe

okay so here are my magazine layouts~

-Back Cover & Front Coover-

-Inside Front Cover & Contents Page-

-Double Page Spread 1-

-Double Page Spread 2-

As you all can see, I've stick to a coloured theme as well.
hahaha
White, Red and Grey with a Black background.
It's just like my blog here.
hahaha

okay then, i shall end my post here. I do have assignments due so I shall work on them.
If you do have comments on the magazine layout, feel free to comment.
It'll be nice to have some feedback on it since it's my first time designing a magazine layout~

See you all!
Take care!

No comments: