Monday, May 2, 2011

こんにちわ~

みんなげんきですか?
=)

hey hey,
i'm here yet again.
i'm here yet again to procrastinate...
hahaha

so the update of my life since the last time i posted....
well, my group and i had finished our report and presentation for microsoft protege 2011!

we were so glad it was over that right after, we went to Max Brenner (a shop that sells chocolate delicacies). I had a Tutti Fruity Waffle with Vanilla Ice cream and a strawberry float.
it was delicious and it did burn a hole in my purse.
after that, we went shopping! well, i went WINDOW shopping. XP

It was fun and i rested on Saturday that turned out as not a good idea.
I have to rush my magazine layout assignment.
i used the whole of sunday to do it and it's still not done.
I also still have copywriting and a duo presentation coming up.
sigh
loads of work huh?

this is the life of a university student.
I do wonder how some of my friends always seem to be out and yet they can get good grades while i spend most of my time doing my work and am only able to get CR for most of my work.
is it because i procrastinate too much? XP
hehehe

oh oh!

last night i dreamt of Dong Bang Shin Ki/JYJ's Kim Jae Joong.
It's been ages since i last dreamt about any of the members.
They are in such a pityful situation and yet i can dream about it.
weird but yet i am still happy.
the dream was just basically about me meeting him at a restaurant.
He was actually eating and i so happen to go there as well.
he finished his meal and i thought he looked familiar. he was about to walk off
so i decided to call out to him.

"Excuse me" i said a few times as i walked closer but there weren't any response as her turned to leave. I then pluck up my courage and spoke in Japanese "Sumimasen. Sumimasen, Jejung desuka". He then turned and look surprise.

the rest of the dream just went with me trying to speak with him in Japanese since he's english isnt that good. I manage to take a picture with him as well and the owner of the restaurant's daughter brought out a present and it went on to celebrating jae joong's birthday. Before the birthday scene came, i woke up.

it was a pleasant dream dont you think?
hahaha
it's been awhile and i do wonder why jae joong?
what happened to the other members?

anyway, that's my dream.
okay, i shall return to my assignment. I actually need to have all my sketches done
before class tomorrow. I'm so so behind.
At times like this, i do wish that my assignments will finish themselves off and earn me good grades. hahaha!

okies~
thanks for reading and i shall see you in my next post!

さよなら!


No comments: