Thursday, November 25, 2010

update

hey all,

thank you to those that had emailed me personally, i really do appreciate your thoughts and support.

Just a little update,
my uncle has managed to get a job in kenya.
(FYI, he used to work in Nigeria)

Thank you all for praying and pls do continue to pray for us.
I'm still a bit worried whether the offer is legit though.
My family is still trying real hard to save money and i do hope things will be better.

My semester has officially ended.
Initially i thought my semester ended earlier but just a few days ago,
i received an email from my integrated communications campaign group that my group was chosen to present to ACP Magazine Coorporation for the Top Gear Magazine Pitch.
The last two days was spent with me busy editing the presentation slides.
Today - at 11.45am, my group presented.
I introduced the group and then went on to clicking the slides.
I've used prezi to present the slides and i'm happy that i did it.
It's different from the usual slides and some ppl think it's really hard to do it so i'm happy.

Now i'm just blogging to update you guys on the current happenings.

I've also managed to get the offer letter for the on-campus accommodation.
Now, i'm just waiting for the room allocation.

yup, so that's all for now.
Please do continue to pray for us and thank you lots!

No comments: