Monday, November 29, 2010

Boxes Everywhere

Parents have been busy with packing.
The due date is coming - packers will be coming next monday to pack all our stuff to ship it back to Malaysia.
Right now,
I have to sort out my stuffs yet again to piles.
1. Bring back to Malaysia
2. Keep it in Australia

sigh.
this is so troublesome.
i can't even imagine how my life will be after my parents fly back to malaysia....

currently my family seem to be doing fine and i think it's due to the amount of work we have to do before the packers arrive.

apart from that,
im also anxiously waiting for my end of semester results.
It's actually not out until the 17th of december but
some of marks can be calculated before hand.
I do hope that my marks would real good!
It'd be great if i get HDs for my whole subject...
i never did get it except for 3 of my assesments.

i hope i get it~

thanks again everyone!
your prayers are much appreciated

No comments: