Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Once upon a day....

I went to UC to collect my assignment.
On the way towards the designated building and after a flight of stairs,
i spotted this between the metal quotes(it's something like a monument)...

it's a rabbit!
ever since the first day i set foot on UC, i have not seen one so this is a surprise. ^o^

after collecting my assignment, it was time for lunch.
I went to the refractory and bought mixed berry yogurt!
I have been noticing ppl eating it and it does looks delicious...


(sorry that the picture quality isn't so good. I was bored so i decided to use my
camera phone and snap some pictures)
the mixed berries are blueberry,raspberry and blackberry...

after enjoying my yogurt under the shade during the hot day, i got really bored
so i took a pictures of my surroundings.
here they are...





peace!
sigh
look at how round i have become....
after all the hard work of loosing all the weight...
i blame it on the cold weather >.<

after that i got busy sms-ing my friends, those that were staying on campus...
it was nice to chat with Joyce at her room...
it kept me occupied. ^.^

later on, i went back home

*the end*
(for now)
XP

No comments: