Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My top 10~

Yup, my top 10 song playlist for the week.....
hehehe

10. Don't Stop Believing (Glee cast version)

09. Keep Holding On (Glee cast version)
Note: Glee is an Australian musical series... honestly i have not watched the show but i do hear
their songs played during comercial breaks... hehehe

08. Everlasting - BoA

07. Sorry Sorry - Super Junior

06. LA chA TA - f(x)
05. Colours -Jae Joong & Yoochun



I get emotional when I listen to the song... i don't know why... and i'll be teary once i hear
the one where they sang live.... especially the part where they ask the fans to sing with them...


04. Hot Issue - 4 Minute


this song is just so addictive...


03. White Wishes - BoA


A meaningful song that just stays in my head.... (though i can't remember the lyrics XP)


02. Chocolate Love - Girls Generation (SNSD)


This song had always been in playing in my head every since I first heard it...

I've got you babe,
I call,
I call you chocolate love~
Neoreul wonhae, gajillae
Dalkom dalkom oh chocolate love~

Thank you June for emailing me the CF!!


01. You and I - Park Bom!

Number one and number two, was a close call!
i don't seem to be able to to choose which one to be at the top.
you see, on my playlist, both songs have the same rate of times that i listened to it..
hehehe

and the deciding factor of this is the fact that Park Bom's You and I became my ringtone!!
hahaha
thanks again June for emailing me this song!!!!
luv u~
*hugs*
oh and i just noticed that both chocolate love and you and I are sent by you~
luv u more! hehehe
XP

until then guys~

No comments: