Thursday, October 8, 2009

some catching up

Yo!

I’m back. hehehe

Ok, so now im just gonna update you guys with some of the things

That had been happening since my last update b4 the

‘construction’ of my blog.

It was really nice finally getting my 2 week break.

i got some problems though.

In the first week, my mind just can’t stop thinking about

All the assignments that I still need to do.

So I practically used up my first week to try to get myself to relax.

When the second week came, I started to loosen up.

When I finally manage to relax, it was already the end of the break.

I tell you, I had a hell of the time trying to get myself organize.

I forgot to do my weekly assignments!!!

I manage to get it done b4 my class though.

I was still in the relaxing mood though in the second week after classes started.

Yea, and on Monday itself I got my oral!

Yes, my ORAL!

Thank God it was okay. Thanks to my group partner of course.

Hehehehehe

Ok, I gtg. Got stuff to do. Will update as soon as I can.

No comments: