Thursday, June 25, 2009

too expensive....

i actually got loads to post but it's mostly photos....
with this SUPER SLOW internet connection here,
i'll take forever to load...

so in this post,
i'll just be words... letters.....

right now, my bro is sick...
he's having high fever...
thank god that he didn't get swine flu...
thank god....

my parents brought my bro to the doctor...
you know what?
it costs AUS $70 just to see a doctor!!!!
thats like RM 196 (the exchange rate is 2.8 now between RM and AUS $)
the medicine itself is only $15....
so all in its...
$ 85 = RM238!!!!

this is just CRAZY!!!!!
MADNESS!!!!

i CANT fall sick ...
EVER!!!!
how to afford it....
sigh...

I still got loads to post...
even my april break , have not been posted yet....
sigh
too many photos...

so i'll leave now...
will TRY to post soon!!!
miss u all!!!

No comments: