Saturday, June 27, 2009

Randomness~

hahaha!!!!
here are some photos...
hahaha


-i got a new hat....-

-more shots with my hat... love this pic -

-guess why did i buy this T? the reason is not just because i like it...-

-i found this on my pillow when i woke up.... so unusual....-

-Korean ice-cream bought from The Hub, asian grocery store-

-my cute bro!!!! I feel like hugging him! (pic taken by me using my HP)-

-oh my.... i do look so fat.... T.T (pic taken by my bro using my HP)-


i am still searching for T's with other numbers...
they are 0, 10, 2, and 5
but so far no luck ....

the reason to why i like the number 33 T :
1. It's Jae Joong's fav number (that's what i heard)
2. It's the number on Jae Joong's outfit in the Balloons MV
3. The colour of the number is almost red

hahaha!!
Jane, Zhe Rei, Jean....
i have to state this.
I HAVE ALWAYS LOVE DBSK! = I LOVE ALL OF THE MEMBERS
i'm still loyal!!!!!
hahahaha

No comments: