Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Yuki<3!!!! *Hugs*

Hey ppl!!!
It's my beloved Yuki's 3rd Birthday!!!! (20/7/08)
Btw, Yuki is my Cutest dog!!!*hugs Yuki*
So here I am to sing here a birthday song!!!
*
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yuki~
Happy Bitrthday to you!!!!!
*
Saeng Il Chuk Ha Hamnida
(Saeng Il ChukHa Hamnida)
Sarang Ha Neun Yuki,
Saeng Il Chukha Hamnida!!!!!
*
hahahaha!!!
I must share this with all of you guys!!!
'
Changmin-oppa has the same dog as me!!!!!!!
yay!!! *jumps up and down*
'
hahaha!!!
if you dont know who is Changmin, i'll gladly tell you.
Changmin-oppa is a member of TVfXQ!!!!
It's a korean/Japanese boyband!!!
I knew it long time ago but i did not post it up...
so.... i'm doing it now!!
hahaha!!!!
i got pictures to prove it!!!!
-Changmin's Puppy, Mangdung-


-My beloved dog, Yuki-
(1 year old)
ain't she cute!!!



ahhhh!!!! kawaii-ne!!!!
*hugs*




This is where she greets me every morning!!!


hahahaha! B4 grooming...


can't see her preety eyes.... O.O






Yuki: Me ball!!!



smile for the camera
woof woof!!



Yuki: dont I look preety??


-Yuki-
(2 years old)





sleepy.....


huh?



Yuki:wanna sleep with me?




Yuki:smile!



Yuki & my mum reading the newspaper!


Yuki and I!!




-Yuki-
(3 years old)

















1 comment:

jun-e said...

haha...crazy de!!!!wewe....
Hmm, such a cute dog u got and also same with Chang Min wan ah!!!!*grace smiling happily*
Wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me k.
Hmm, what to give her leh???

ah, i know give her this
^.^
see that smiling but dont know whether she like it or not.hehe..