Friday, July 18, 2008

2nd lesson of Sushi Making!!!!

Hihi ppl !!!!! *waves frantically* ^^
I'm back!!!! * jumps*
hahahahaha!!!! I went for my 2nd sushi making class!!!!!!
hahaha but sad..... *sob sob*
i only manage to make one maki roll.....
*sigh*
well after i rolled my maki roll, i took pics of in and i also wasted
time on being a busy-body...
i sorta popped my head in the middle of my friend's business.....
hahahaha....
i'll unroll a small scene from this afternoon...
*camera rolling*

-at the study area of HELP Uni.Col.-
14 col. students were busy putting together ingredients to make their very own maki sushi,
guided by another 4 col. students from the Japanese cultural society (jcs)....
but then 1 of them from the 14, went around her friends pointing to this and that and commenting when her own sushi is not even being made.....

*EZ spreading Japanese rice over her Nori sheet*
"too much rice!!!!"
"spread it to the side"
"remember to leave at least 2 cm on the top!!!"

then she disappears...

*JS also spreading Japanese rice over her Nori sheet*
"ooooo.... too much on the top!"
"leave some space on top"

then she again disappears...

*SC laying down her inner stuffing and trying to roll the nori sheet*
"your not holding it firm enough"
"no...no... tighter"

*Camera stops rolling*

U see!!!!!!
that was me!!!!!
so due to 'time constrain', I only made 1 maki roll.
When i wanted to make another, we were out of rice....
*sigh*
hahahaha
well her are the pics of my 1st maki sushi!!!!

my uncut maki sushi!!!



maki sushi from a different angle!!!


My sushi again and yet from another angle!!!


My maki sushi after being cut!!!!


My sushi up close!!!



I'm getting hungry!!!! *drooling*
hehehe





hahaha! that was all the pics i took of my very own maki sushi!!!!
hahahaha....

# well honestly, i felt not belonged to jcs eventhough i'm a member too....
the rice didn't actually ran out,they still have it but kept it for the 4 members who where
teaching....
a friend from the club told my other friend that the remaining rice is for the members to
practice... and they didn't asked me to do join them...
*sigh*
what to do...
i also fell left out no matter where i go...
i just dont seem to fit in somehow....
i tried changing my attitude as i posted before
but it seems that i somehow failed....
on9 or when i sms,
my friends will say that i have changed but
if i were to confront or talk to someone directly in front of me,
i cant and ont talk like when i was in msn or sms...
i just dont know y.....
*sigh*

oh yea, if u found out bout this part,
hahaha lucky you....

No comments: